Maintaining the well-being of our customers, employees and communities remain our No. 1 priority.
This is one of many reasons why South Boulder Healing Center is closely monitoring the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), adhering to guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health organizations, and implementing several sweeping changes to mitigate the spread and help those affected by COVID-19.
Please review the customer resources and information listed below as it likely pertains to you.
Our office will re-open on Monday, June 1. Appointment days will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday mornings. We will be following CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines, as well as the State Chiropractic Association guidelines.
In preparation for re-opening the office:
- The office has had a thorough deep cleaning and sanitation.
- All items and therapy machines in the treatment rooms have been cleaned and sanitized
- All items in the reception room and front desk area have been cleaned and sanitized
In preparation for taking actual patient appointments:
- We will be asking all patients pre-treatment questions, that will include: a) have you been sick or experienced symptoms of a cough or fever in the last 14 days b) has anyone in your home been sick or had symptoms in the last 14 days c) have you traveled in the last 2 weeks?
- All patients will be required to wear a mask. We will be unable to keep your appointment if you do not wear a mask.
- All practitioners and staff in the office will be required to wear a medical-grade mask and gloves
- The office will re-open in stages. The first appointments taken will be for those in a more critical/urgent need for severe pain or neurological symptoms; the objective being to avoid a visit to the ER.
- There will be special times reserved for those in higher-risk categories (co-morbidities, over age 65)
- Appointments will be spread apart so only one patient is in the office at a time, and there will be no more than 10 total people in the office at any given time.
- The reception area, front desk, and treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient visit.
Please continue to eat good nutritious food, drink plenty of good water, exercise, keep your immune system strong, and focus on all the good that is happening with the earth and the positive changes people and families have made.
Last but not least, remember to be kind. Always be kind.